Slide 1 Slide 2 Slide 3 Slide 4 Slide 5 Slide 6 Slide 7
Example Frame

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Photo #141 ~ Monster


Finding myself with time to kill while my wonderful girlfriend was indisposed I found myself wandering about camera in hand snapping at anything, just to keep the boredom from catching up to me. I have never been good at being bored and I have always had to find something to do to keep it at bay. Perhaps this is why photography is such an interest to me. Anyway I digress, I was wondering about when I spied Monster sitting atop a large game chest staring out with longing at the big world outside. The world his paws would never touch, for he is a house cat. Looking up at me from his perch, he bent his big head upwards in a plea for freedom. Freedom which I could never give him.

No comments:

Post a Comment