Slide 1 Slide 2 Slide 3 Slide 4 Slide 5 Slide 6 Slide 7
Example Frame

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Home Again

We have just arrived back from Winona where I was visiting my sister, and taking the opportunity to shoot classic styled photographs in a very old city as well as write about the wonderful attractions there.

For the trip I shot principally with my Argus C3 Rangefinder on Fuji Neopan Professional and was developed using my Caffenol Method .

The first batch will be up shortly, please enjoy. Foto Des Tages and Technik Der Woche will resume next week.

6 comments:

  1. Emad comments like this used as black hat seo techniques are not appreciated and will not be tolerated. Please invest the time to provide a inciteful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of traveling around Minnesota- have you ever been to Northfield? My sister attended St. Olaf College there some years back, and I remember it being a lovely little town (granted, the Malt-O-Meal factory makes the place smell like Cheerios, but it could be worse). If I recall correctly- it's been a while since I was there- there's a little river that runs through town with some lovely bridges over it. The St. Olaf campus is pretty, too, and if you find yourself in the area in the first week of December, the Christmas Festival is definitely worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to that area, most of my travels reside along the north shore, and now to the southeast. It sounds beautiful, however living in the flat plains of northwest minnesota, anything less flat and treeless is more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *lol* I agree with you on that! I grew up in a flat, relatively treeless area of Nebraska, so I understand completely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to be back right! JK. Thanks Man.

    ReplyDelete