Slide 1 Slide 2 Slide 3 Slide 4 Slide 5 Slide 6 Slide 7
Example Frame

Saturday, August 6, 2011

One Week Intermission: Bis Später

Unfortunately I will not be able to write my calm collected, daily, weekly, and monthly posts that may have been do this coming week. I  am helping a family member move in to the south eastern part of Minnesota, this trip will leave little room for writing, let alone posting.

It is a beautiful area, and I will post when I can during the week, however I may have to do so away from my machine, making posting to this blog nearly impossible.

I of course will post many of the images I take on the trip, and build ammunition for the photo of the day.

Posts that will be affected

  1. Foto Des Tages ~ Photo Of The Day

  2. Technik Der Woche ~ Technique Of The Week

  3. Rolle Des Monats ~ Roll Of The Month (Film Role)

As A last note because of my new found ability to develop film in a matter of hours I will be discontinuing the Rolle Des Monats, and introducing a new category Analog

Till next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment